what is a Mamoosh?

Chloe & Eagan have given me the cutest mommy nickname... it's a cross between mommy & woosh = Mamoosh

Saturday, July 31, 2010

the harmony of clean

ok, so long story super short....
i cleaned out my storage unit today after 3 years of "wondering" how i was going to do it.  let me explain briefly, after a divorce, which as you can imagine, was devastating... i packed everything up and put it in storage hoping to one day "get" my life back.... (thinking that it meant my husband, our house, a home, etc.. )
fortunate for me, god knew what he was doing in all this, and today i understand the harmony of CLEAN. Cleaning OUT, Cleaning UP, and Cleaning the crap to the curb!!
Oh the weight of worry, and thinking, and wondering just lifted from my shoulders.  The joy of "finally, a decision" has sprung upon me.
Knowing that the CHAPTER HAS ENDED... and a new chapter has begun.
It is difficult to find the words, ironically....  but i know that some of you will understand! comprehend! cry tears of joy with me!
Praise the Lord for the unanswered prayers ( i have garth brooks going through my mind :-) )  
Romans 8:28 - He works all things for the good of those that love the lord and are called according to His purpose.

Now,  to find my purpose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment